RETURNS, DAMAGES AND ISSUES
Unfortunately, we don’t offer refunds on all pre-prepared pick n mix packaged items.
For goods that can be cancelled and returned. I.e.. Including items from our Imported Candy, Snacks and Soda/Pop range. Customers have the right to return if unopened within 14 days from receipt of your order. You must let us know by email - firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ensure to refund you within 14 days from when we receive the returned items.
In order for goods to qualify for return, items must have been purchased in the last 14 days and be in their original packaging, please ensure that the following does not apply;
The following goods can’t be returned:
- Pre-prepared Pick & Mix products.
- Goods that have been damaged, have deteriorated or where the date has expired.
- Pre-orders cannot be returned as we only sell a limited quantity of these products. Once we sell out our pre-orders, we do not intend on selling any more of these products. However, sometimes we may have leftover stock, which we will list on our website.
- Due to health protection or hygiene reasons we are unable to accept goods that are opened or unsealed after delivery.
- The item returned is not in the same condition as it was sold, for example, items missing.
Items on sale cannot be refunded, which means only standard price items can be refunded.
It is important you keep all internal and external packaging if your order arrives damaged. We can not refund any items without photo evidence of your physical invoice.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods. We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment, hence why we recommend an insured and tracked service. We are unable to issue a refund until we have received the delivery.